To assist in the retention of long-term, quality clients through the development and implementation of production systems in accordance with our marketing message and contractual obligations, so that clients’ expectations are met or exceeded.
- Work closely with CEO, designer, carpenters, and subcontractors to go over plans and project schedule
- Meet with CEO on a weekly basis to report if each job is on time and running smoothly
- Manage the planning, implementation and construction of construction projects from inception to completion for the purpose of controlling time, scope, cost, safety, and quality
- Review and understand the project estimate; develop and manage cost control and document control procedures for each project
- Negotiate with and hire subcontractors and determine what workers will be on each job
- Gather permits and making sure everything is up to code with the passing of project inspections
- Understand and execute on all tactical work and eventually start to contribute to strategic planning
Standards: Quantity, quality, and behavior standards for which this position is accountable:
- Create Master Project Calendar for each project in Buildertrend
- Meet with workers on a daily basis to make sure everyone understands scope of work, progress and deadlines
- Monitors productivity and cost and makes appropriate adjustments in order to minimize problems and maintain maximum labor, productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure the long-term satisfaction of client for each project
- Maintain high organization between homeowners, employees, subcontractors, and vendors to stay on top of project calendar
- Ensure clear communication between homeowners, employees, subcontractors, and vendors
- All work will be performed according to company policies and standards, in the spirit of the company’s vision.
- All work will be orchestrated and quantified when appropriate.
- All telephone calls, both internal and external, will be returned within two hours whenever possible, and within one business day at the latest.
- All proprietary company information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company.
- Immediate manager will be notified of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met, within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline has arrived.